Friday, March 1, 2013

Housing and stuff!


Hello world! I'm back for another rare update! Woot woot :) Well, I have been crazy busy with work and I feel like  that is the majority of my life; but, I'm okay with that because I adore my coworkers, and my attractions are pretty great!
My family just left yesterday from a quick visit. I loved seeing them, as always. But it is definitely a little different than coming on vacation with them! But we got to do a lot of fun stuff, and I loved being able to see my family and show them what I do and where I live.
I have met some of the greatest people down here! It's crazy because we are able to sing random Disney songs together, and appreciate everyone's geekiness! It is quite lovely. My friends are just some of the most wonderful people I have ever met. This program is definitely what you make of it. If you make sure you actually do stuff outside of work then your program will probably be amazing!
There are definitely some days where I wake up at 5 in the morning and think, well it won't hurt if I just call in this once... but then I get out of bed. Catch the bus (usually an hour and a half before my shift), get to work and then see all the kids who are so excited to be in the Magic Kingdom, and I just know that I have one of the greatest jobs in the world.
Here's a quick housing update for you as well! At the moment I am living in a 3 bedroom with 4 girls, including myself. I just got a letter today saying that we are supposed to get a new suite mate on March 4th, so hopefully that'll work out well! I love love love Chatham. It's the first stop for the Magic Kingdom buses which works great for me because I'm basically guaranteed a seat on the bus going to work and am the first stop back after a long night. Also, a large majority of the housing events are held here, and most of my friends live here! It was definitely just a great choice all around :)
Okay, well that's it for now but hopefully I'll be able to do another post soonish...

No comments:

Post a Comment