Tuesday, January 15, 2013

First Day of Work


So yesterday was my first day of ‘training’! I would call it more of an all-day park orientation. I took the 6 a.m. bus because I had to be there by 7:15… let’s just say that I was dead to the world until I got to Magic Kingdom. When everyone was there we were split up into two groups and took tours of the Magic Kingdom before the park was open! That was super cool because I have never seen the park empty, so that was a dream come true right there! We also got to ride Haunted Mansion and the People Mover, which I love. Then when the tour was over we split up into more groups that were specific to our locations. Right after we were separated I found out that I’ll be working Prince Charming’s Regal Carrousel and Mickey’s Philharmagic! So that’ll be cool!
            We then had lunch, and went on a tour of Fantasyland! I just love Fantasyland so much; it’s just wonderful in every possible way. Once our tour was done and when we finished riding the Barnstormer, it was time for costuming! I personally like my costume, although I was jealous of the New Fantasyland and Storybook Circus costumes lol :) Costuming took a little time only because we all had to get our costumes, make sure they fit correctly, and check them all out together. And after that my day was done!
            Today was my day off so I got to sleep in, and then I start another class tomorrow, and on the job training Thursday. So wish me luck! 

here is me in my costume!

No comments:

Post a Comment