Friday, January 11, 2013

Traditions!


So this post will be pretty vague, only because I’m not allowed to disclose a lot of what we did! 
My roommates had Traditions this morning at 8, and their bus left at 6:45 so I had the apartment all to myself from 7 until 12. That was definitely weird, if only because I’m not used to being by myself because it’s been so crazy lately. After my few hours of boringness it was time to get ready for traditions! You are supposed to be wearing a business casual outfit. I found the perfect dress (which I posted about earlier) and left for the bus. 

I got on the bus at 12.45 and Traditions started exactly at 2. The beginning was pretty boring but then we got to go to Magic Kingdom!!!! Let me just say that going through the backstage areas of Magic Kingdom was a dream come true for me. It was so cool seeing all of these cast members in their uniforms walking around and hanging out. I also saw Belle and Ariel heading into work, and Cinderella about to go onstage!
Once we left Magic Kingdom we did a few more activities relating to the company, and then got our name tags. Which was a great moment for so many reasons—if you’ve been through Traditions then you understand ;-). Overall, it was a pretty relaxing day, and I feel so blessed and fortunate to finally be able to make my dreams come true at the Happiest Place on Earth!

Tomorrow we are heading to Hollywood Studios and Epcot, and then I have my first day of training on Monday! I’ll let you all know how that goes when the time comes! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment