Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Rest of 30 day Challenge :)

So I've been really busy lately and I promised myself that I'd finish this 30 day challenge! So if you all don't mind i'm going to put the rest of these days into one post! So here we go!!!!


Day 19: Least favorite Pixar
I love all the Pixar movies but if I had to choose one it'd be The Incredibles. It has been a while since I’ve seen it but I was never amazed by it.

Day 20: favorite sequel
Toy Story 2!!! They didn't completely butcher one of my favorite movies! You go Pixar!

Day 21: overrated movie
High School Musical series… I’m sorry everyone who may love this film (especially my cousin)! I did see all 3 but it just wasn't true Disney to me. I love all the actors who were in it but after the first film I feel like the sequel and the third one just lost any charm the original had.

Day 22: underrated movie
The Emperor’s New Groove! It’s a good film that no one remembers or really appreciates L

Day 23: movie that makes you laugh
Tangled is great! It has lots of comedy but a great storyline as well.

Day 24: movie that makes you cry
Up. You cannot tell me that you had completely dry eyes after Ellie and Carl’s love story.

Day 25: favorite scene from favorite movie
Since I said my favorite classic was Peter Pan, then I’ll stick with that. My favorite scene in it was when they defeated Hook and the ship turned gold.

Day 26: saddest death
That would be Ray’s death in The Princess and the Frog. I totally bawled during that one.

Day 27: favorite quote
“Second star to the right, and straight on till morning” –Peter Pan

Day 28: favorite theme park
Magic Kingdom!! It is my home and is absolutely gorgeous and wonderful.

Day 29: favorite theme attraction
Splash Mountain is my absolute favorite. In Kindergarten when I was finally tall enough to be able to ride I rode it back to back all day long. And it is definitely still my favorite!

Day 30: favorite theme park show
Wishes! It’s gorgeous and the soundtrack makes me cry every single time.

No comments:

Post a Comment