Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I earned my ears!


It’s official guys, I earned my ears! I can officially operate all of the positions for Prince Charming Regal Carrousel and Mickey’s Philharmagic on my own! I had three days of training: the first focused on the carrousel, the second was Philharmagic, and the third was a combo of each. Then, I had my assessment on Sunday, which I was super nervous about. My assessor was great and very helpful, but she did e-stop (emergency stop) the carrousel when I wasn’t looking to make sure I knew how to handle that situation. And yesterday was my first day on my own! It was actually a lot of fun. I got to see so many cute little kids and wish them Happy Birthday or call them princess, I love it! I mostly did stroller parking and the exit glasses for philhar, but I made the most of it and actually had a good time doing those!

I have lost my voice though, because I have to scream/annunciate at guests to fill in all the available space in the queue for carousel. So if you guys are ever told to move all the way down please do it! Anyways, I’ve been hanging out with my roommates and friends a lot lately, which is great! And our sixth and final roommate arrived this morning. She seems super nice so hopefully everything turns out well!

In other news, the buses suck. I waited for the Walmart/Publix bus today and it never showed. Then, once I called transportation from the apartment they said it was running half an hour late and that I would have to just guess and wait for it to arrive. Yeah, ummm no thank you. So I’m either going to Publix tomorrow or getting groceries delivered, at the moment I am still undecided. 

Well, I am going to enjoy my two days off, and to end this post I will be posting some pictures of my time here so far!













No comments:

Post a Comment