Thursday, January 10, 2013

The last two days!


So I have only been here for two days and my roommates and I have already done so much stuff!
  • met lots of new people
  • played a huge game of apples to apples
  • made our first roommate meal
  • went to downtown disney
  • started a flash mob
  • gone to the pool (twice so far)
  • and went to the housing meeting
The housing meeting was definitely... different. It was fun, but they have to be informative also, so a lot of the info was kind of boring. But when we walked in they had fog machines going, loud music playing, and lights flashing and moving everywhere. It was very club-like. 
After that we went to the pool and hung out for a while! Now we are hanging out in the apartment and probably going to have a board game night. And tomorrow is Traditions, and I cannot wait. I'll let you all know how that goes soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment