Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The Past Week!


Hello world! Nothing of too much importance has happened these last few days. Our apartment is actually clean tonight, which makes me extremely happy! Yesterday I went to Hollywood Studios and Epcot with one of my lovely roommates Kristen. We had so much fun! I love being able to go to parks on my days off, but I have to be super careful because I spent a ton of money yesterday. Like, a lot. I had planned on saving money during this program but right now we still have a holiday discount on all merchandise, and that discount is just trying to kill my bank account. But I’ll be more careful once the discount is back to normal… hopefully ;)
Other than that I’ve just been working! I’m getting more into the groove of work and making each position my own. I’m also beginning to get to know my coworkers more, and they seem really great. The other day I submitted a form to cross-train but I have no idea if they’ll let me, but it never hurts to try!
So, yeah, that’s about all I can think about at the moment. But hopefully I’ll have more exciting stuff to share with y’all later :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment